Wednesday, October 13, 2004

George W. Bush phones Aussie P.M.

Following John Howard's surprise LANDSLIDE victory on Saturday, October 9th 2004 (most bookies had him at 3/2 for a close call win), convicted felon and U.S. Army deserter George W. Bush congratulated him via phone, and said "Australia is a great ally in the war on terror, and John Howard is the right man to lead that country...".

Now I know I have knocked John Howard, but since we're stuck with him for another three years (albeit 10 times more destructive years now he has the control of the senate), I've decided to concentrate on his good points...
1. He didn't train Osama Bin Laden in guerilla warfare techniques,
2. He has an I.Q. over... well at least he has an I.Q.
3. He's kept economic growth stable for several years in a row,
4. He looks like a Thunderbird puppet with buck teeth.

I think we should just support our P.M. with blind faith, as it seems alot of Aussie voters did, and concentrate on the job at hand. As long as you never need welfare, health care or education, you should be OK.

At least the economy's stable. BOLLOCKS.
WHAT HAPPENED???????????
IS JEB BUSH RUNNING THE STATES OF AUSTRALIA????
THE ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW THAT THINK JOHN HOWARD IS THE POO AREN'T EVEN ON THE ELECTORAL ROLL!!!! Hey, fellow Australians, I have an Idea for new legislation - anyone who voted for Howard is legally prevented from whinging about him when their kids can't get the eductaion they deserve, health care they need, then the welfare required to prevent them from a life of crime after they become unemployable due to shitty schooling.

Hey, cheer up though. He won't be there for long. I think I saw Peter Costello coating HIS local member of Parliament with some ministerial anal lube. At least he's an Aussie Republican, even if he is a grinning dickhead.

Movie quote of the week:
"Peter Garrett, you are our only hope." - Princess Labor, "Class Wars: Return of the Jerkoff"


Til next time,
Heil Howard!!

P.S. can you tell I'm pissed off?

No comments: